iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber Wolf Blades on a Thomas 6013 Mill

Started by leeallen, October 25, 2011, 06:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeallen

I am using Timber Wolf blades on my 6013 Thomas mill. Does anyone have experience with these blades?? They seem to work very well. Any thoughts on other blades that people are using on their mills?

bandmiller2

Lee,timberwolf are as good a band as your going to find I use them.In fact I've had good luck with any of the brands I've tried,its more how you use and sharpen them than brand.Some mills cut a little better with one brand over the outher you just have to try and give them a fair test. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Wudman

I've had very good luck with the Timber Wolf blades.  I run both them and Woodmiser on my home built unit.  They had a free demo blade program when I built my mill and I bought a box after that.

Wudman
"You may tear down statues and burn buildings but you can't kill the spirit of patriots and when they've had enough this madness will end."
Charlie Daniels
July 4, 2020 (2 days before his death)

NHHillbilly

That is all I use.  I havent used anything else new.  The Local distributor and welder is only about 20 minutes from me.  Very knowledgeable and great customer service.  If you have any dirty logs try the cobalt a little more expensive but cut unbelievalable.
LT40hdg28

Thank You Sponsors!