Whats Fuel Prices In Your Area?

Started by GF, July 08, 2005, 08:30:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don_Papenburg

Wenona this morning 2.86
Williamsville      2.66
Springfield        2.68
Wenona this evening  2.99
  They are gitting ready for the huricane to ravage the gulf.
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Radar67

Or the upcoming holiday weekend.

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

JimBuis

Tokyo, Japan?  About $5.25 per gallon U.S.

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Max sawdust

Quote from: beenthere on August 27, 2006, 10:15:27 PM
That's 40 cents lower than in Wisconsin. Not sure why there should or could be such a wide gap in price per gallon.

Ya beenthere thats for sure, up north we topped out at around $3.18, maybe even $3.21 on the tourist side of the Minocqua  bridge.

Jim,
$5.25 in Japan, we are over $3 a gallon, yet we (USA) have high crime and go broke paying for collage and healthcare.  I assume the Japs are like most of the Euro's.  Prices that appear higher but services and support that exceed what we have in the USA.
max
True Timbers
Cedar Products-Log & Timber Frame Building-Milling-Positive Impact Forestscaping-Cut to Order Lumber

Snag

Paid $3.18 /gal a few days ago for reg unleaded...  I think I paid $3.28 or $3.32/gal for diesel....

JimBuis

Quote from: beenthere on August 27, 2006, 10:15:27 PM

Jim,
$5.25 in Japan, we are over $3 a gallon, yet we (USA) have high crime and go broke paying for collage and healthcare.  I assume .......Prices that appear higher but services and support that exceed what we have in the USA.
max

It is true that we do get better service for the price here.  For one thing, it is full service, old style.  They wash all the windows, mirrors, and empty any garbage out of the car.  Even with service, it is still pricey.  All things are relative though.  The cheapest price I can find for a gallon of milk is about $4.  A small water melon is about $12 at a discount food shop.  Considering those prices, I don't mind paying over $5 for gasoline.

Jim
Jim Buis                             Peterson 10" WPF swingmill

Furby

It's at $2.63 around here and $2.57 at a truck stop South of Louisville,KY.

thecfarm

Reg is $2.78 here.Was up to $3.00 2 weeks ago.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Phorester

Swede

Gas 11,89 :)
Diesel 10,79 :)

SEK/ Litre
$1~SEK. 7,25
1 US. Gal. =3,785L.

Swede

Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

Ron Wenrich

If my math is right, that would be:

Gas - $6.20
Diesel - $5.63

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

D._Frederick

A nice size watermelon 5.95 at Costco and gas about 2.90

Corley5

$2.689 in Gaylord.  $2.759 here.  It's almost cheap again  ::) :( >:( >:( >:(
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Ron Scott

$2.59/gal for gas in Big Rapids, MI today.
~Ron

isawlogs

1,129$/ liter for diesel
1,059$/ liter for regular in Wakefield , Qc

I aint gonna put no smilly's to this , cause there aint none that would fit  my thinking about gas prices .
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Ron Wenrich

I heard a blurb on the local news last night, gas is predicted to fall to $2 by Thanksgiving.  Seems to me that just last month they were predicting $4 gas.

I'll believe it when I see it.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Swede

QuoteI aint gonna put no smilly's to this , cause there aint none that would fit  my thinking about gas prices .

A winner always has to smile and I´m the winner of the gas price race. ;)

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

isawlogs

Swede
  Thats one of the only races that I would willingly be proud to come in last .  :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Bill Johnson

1.117/litre for gas here today.

My propane jumped from 72.3 to 92.5/litre  :(  for heating this winter, luckily I had them come and fill my propane tank before the price went up and I'm hopinfg for a real mild winter.
Bill

jack

OH man,  some prices look good,
California, Hollister, Central Coast area, Pebble Beach 1 hour away,
Diesel, $3.30/gal  Gas $3.29 / gal.
Biodiesel $3.38/gal

wishes i had a mule team.
Dirtdoctor
GRAB life by the Belly fat and give it a twist!!!!!

Went from 5 employees to one, sorry to see a couple of them go.  Simplify life... building a totally solar run home, windmill pumps my water, and logs keep me warm.

sawguy21

I was in Point Roberts WA a couple of weeks ago which is only accessible from Canada by land. Gas was $0.86.9/litre there and $1.16/litre across the border two miles away. Even with the difference in the dollar, that is a big discrepancy. Our proivincial and federal governments heavily tax fuel   :(
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

tnlogger

wal I just got back from topping the truck off
2.57 for reg. now if it would stay there :)
gene

Tom

Stay there my foot!!

I want to see under a dollar again.  25¢ or 30¢ a gallon wouldn't  hurt my feelings any. :D :D

Mooseherder

While doing my rounds today around WPB, the lowest price was 276.9.
It was the same station that started the price war last week around town. The station across the street had 279.9. 
If 'n me was president. Hugo Chavez and the Iranian President's planes might get hit by a cruise missile on the way to go visit Castro or the Islamic Fundamentalist reunion. Just to get their attention of course.

etat

Just got back from New Albany, (MS), 20 minutes from where I live.  Seems gas there at exxon beside walmart has dropped to 2.35 and change a gallon.    :)

Drove down the road and Gas at Dee's oil was 2.29 a gallon.   :)

Weekend before last  I took a road trip  up to Connecticut and in Colchester Gas was 3.15 a gallon.   ???

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Thank You Sponsors!