iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Scenes from Fryeburg Fair

Started by sprucebunny, October 02, 2006, 07:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sprucebunny

I forgot to put the Fair in the calander ... sorry.

It was the Woodsmens Field days today. They have some great competions and here's a few pics.

MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Tim L

I was there  today between 11 and 2:30
Do the best you can and don't look back

thecfarm

I will probaly go up on Wed or Thurs.I like to go,just don't care for all of the people.Haven't been to many fairs this year.We use to go to 10-12 a year.Will have to do better next year.We like to get there early,7AM and leave by 5PM.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tim L

I try to get to Deerfield every year .This was Anita's and my first time at Fryeburg .
Do the best you can and don't look back

thecfarm

We went to the fair and this is what we bought.He is being shown off by the women we bought him from.

A 6 month old registered Haflinger.We only got it yesterday.He is a stud for now.Come the 18th he won't be.We have alot of work ahead of us.The wife will train him to cart ride and I will try to train him in the woods.He won a blue ribbon at the fair for best looking yearling.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!