iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We really dig cowboys!

Started by Jeff, August 10, 2013, 10:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

While expanding our sprinkler system yesterday, my neighbor Steve Dagger was helping me dig a trench when he unearthed something. As near as I can deduce, this has been in the ground almost 30 years. The old cowboy must have been lost while Jeremy was playing as a tot around the time we were building and moving dirt in order to get completely and deeply buried as he was. When we put phase one of the sprinklers in several years ago, we actually dug up his Indian counterpart, also, in very good condition considering the internment in the lawn all these years. :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

I have a smokey bear cerial bowl that was my daughters, 35 years ago.  It disappeared some where in the 80's, never to be seen again, until in the  early 2000's my wife was digging a flower bed up and turned up what she thought was a turtle shell, and lo an behold, it was the cerial bowl, now in what Danny calls my museum.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

clww

He may have been quick on the draw, but in the end, he still ended up six feet under. :D
Glad you found him again. Maybe, he and his Indian companion can be gifted back again at Christmas?  ;)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That's probably one of Steve's toys....he not but 6 ya know.  ;)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!