iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Some beautiful Walnut

Started by Kedwards, April 08, 2004, 05:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kedwards

Cutting some fantastic walnut for a client to make his study. The flooring, beadlap and ceiling will all be walnut as will be the trim. Finished the cutting now I have to kiln dry and run through the logosol..

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like socks in a dryer without cling free

Jeff

Nice whack of walnut!

I edited your picture for the forum. We request that you limit your image size to 350 pixles wide, file size less then 15k and upload them to the forum server so they dont get lost. :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

EZ

Really nice, how many BF will it take for this project.
EZ

Kedwards

Sorry about the pic size..I will be better in the future  :) It will take me about 750 square feet of wood for the one room and the queen bed off the study will take a few hundred more. My brother and I cut 1700 BF of walnut in a day and a half with 1100 bf being clear so we should be ok. The floor will be 6" T&G plank and the walls beadlap. I have more photos at my website. Thanks for the compliment.
His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like socks in a dryer without cling free

Thank You Sponsors!