iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Years Resolutions

Started by Weekend_Sawyer, December 31, 2010, 05:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weekend_Sawyer

My New Years Resolution is to keep doing it like I did it last year only with more bikin.
I put 10,000 miles on it in 2010 and am going to try for more next year. Course I sort of a fairweather rider.

What is your resolution for 2011?
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Raider Bill

"New Year's Day... now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual." – Mark Twain
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

I've not made one unless you count my decision to try and get healthy that I made while in the hospital. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pigman

My resolution is to not  make a resolution. Shucks, I have already broken it and the new year is not even here yet. :-[
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Chuck White

Sometimes it's best not to make resolutions, just take things as they happen.  ;D

However, my resolution is to continue to enjoy my mill as I have during the past five years.

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

I resolve to saw and dry more lumber  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Piston

My resolution is to relax more....
Happy New Year's everyone! 
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

Tom

I promise to try and be on the green side tomorrow.  :)

(I made it :) )

Ianab

Quote from: Piston on December 31, 2010, 11:20:12 PM
My resolution is to relax more....
Happy New Year's everyone! 

That's mine too.

So far so good.

New Years Day at the beach. We paddled in the waves, looked for critters in the rock pools, played frisbee and generally had a nice relaxing afternoon.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

scgargoyle

I don't know about resolutions, but I've got a pretty serious 'to-do' list for 2011- clear my land, put up a barn, build a house....... :o
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Roxie

Ian, what a great picture!   :)
Say when

nas

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on December 31, 2010, 05:49:27 PM

My New Years Resolution is to keep doing it like I did it last year only with more bikin.

The first time I saw this I read "more bikini" yikes_smiley

I resolve to spend more time with my kids.

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

chain

My wife announced my New Year's resolutions:

To do the Lord's work,

To do her work,

and my work should come later! :-\

But seriously, I find the Lord's work in the natural world, thank God for the outdoors!

Busy Beaver Lumber

Quote from: Jeff on December 31, 2010, 05:58:00 PM
I've not made one unless you count my decision to try and get healthy that I made while in the hospital. :D

I am going to have to side with Jeff and opt to get in better shape. At 285 pounds I have a lot of room for improvement. Need to get down to closer to 220 to feel good health wise.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Woodhauler

Well Jeff and Busy Beaver Lumber , i'm glad you are going to try to get in shape! It has been a life changing thing for me! Still got 15 pounds or so to go then i am NEVER GOING TO BE FAT AGAIN!!!!!!!! 225 is where i want to be!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Thank You Sponsors!