iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Logosol M7 will arrive very soon any tips

Started by alsayyed, July 28, 2006, 09:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alsayyed

Hopefully within two weeks I will be getting my M7 Logosol  chainsaw type. I can no wait until it arrives, but talking to somebody at logosol in Sweden told me that I need five hours to fix everything together , my question dose it long time to fix. Beside how faster it cuts when using the M7 mill with Stihl chainsaw fitted on the top rail. According the video they have sent to me it looks fast. Could anybody who own such type of machine can tell me more and what advice I should take care off. If you have any tips please pass it to me because I am new in milling logs.

Raphael

Do your assembly on a nice clean flat floor (concrete apron, etc.).  This isn't necessary but it makes positioning pieces easier and when you drop a nut it'll be less likely to get lost.  In addition to a good set of metric wrenches you'll want a really good square to check your assembly as you go.  It's a pretty straight forward proceedure with lots of steps and the manual is well written, five hours is about right for a first time assembly.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

joelmar10

I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Thank You Sponsors!