Log Stand Demo

Started by Tam-i-am, January 27, 2009, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam-i-am

Here is a clip of Kevin demonstrating the Universal Log Stand attachment for our cant hooks and peaveys.

This attachment makes it possible to elevate the log for a save way to buck firewood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6rdVV04tb0
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

WDH

I have got to have one of those!  Just what I need.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dan_Shade

I picked one op from Kevin at the Richmond show a few years back.   I keep it in my pickup bed.  Mine has a handy plastic holder for the hey key, which lets me slide it on and off as needed.

it's handy in certian situations.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Tam-i-am

What no comments on Kevin's first attempt at editing video clips? :D

WDH - you should have yours very soon, thank you!

Thanks Dan!

firefighter

I purchased one off these from Baileys along  with the cant hook it works great ,the Canadian dollar was at parr with the US dollar at that time and that was a bonus. great product. this is my first post.

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum, firefighter! :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Tam-i-am

Firefighter

Thanks for posting on our page first!  Welcome to the forum and glad you like the tool.

Tammy

pnyberg

I have the log stand, and I use it with my LogRite cant hook.  I've never had the 'slippage' problem you speak of.  That seems like a drastic solution.

--Peter
No longer milling

CT Trapper

Very nice. I can see a lot use for me w/that....