iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calling in the Artesians...

Started by Ruffneck, October 14, 2012, 08:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffneck

I have to celebrate success where and when I can... Here comes winter, time to toughen up a bit :D
http://youtu.be/LBIXzxDujCc

grweldon

Dude... I'm sorry, but Artesians hate Coors... probably for the same reason I do... it's a sorry excuse for a beer!
My three favorite documents: The Holy Bible, The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution of the United States.

Ruffneck

:D I wish I had Olympia beer... That's the best bait for the Artesians... Anyone know the recipe? ;D

terry f

I don't think any brand of beer would help me get artesian. Nearest neighbor is about a half mile away, 600 feet for 6 gallons, cost $16,000 but they are happy with it.

Ruffneck

Ouch, glad they found water... They charge for dry holes too :o
Do you have any water? I am into my drilling rig project $12,000 to date. Bought her seven years ago. It'll drill up to 500 feet. We'll see how it pans out in the end...
It has been a fun journey up to this point. Something about saving some old American iron and putting myself out there with an undertaking like this. There is more to it than just a hole in the ground :D :D :D
Water is life!

Ron Wenrich

I was told you never hold a horseshoe like that for luck.  All the luck falls out.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Ruffneck

I had to sprinkle some of that luck on my drill bits before starting... It still has half the luck in it... Just in case I get the bit stuck:)

Thank You Sponsors!