iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

a walk around the forum

Started by r.man, October 07, 2015, 08:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r.man

I did a bit of wandering around the forum this evening. Like many members I have topics that I regularly read but I also like to check out others once in a while which I would highly recommend to all members. I have greatly broadened my forum experience since doing this last year and I have been pleasantly surprised by how often I find something of interest in the lesser traveled topics. 
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

drobertson

oh yea, from top to bottom and at any given moment a wealth of knowledge, insight and often times just good humor from our daily stuff, that most people just won't ordinarily talk about. But this place is really if one lets it and not get too serious, a brother(sisters too) hood,  pretty amazing really,, this post could go on and on, I will let it rest and give it to the rest,, good post rman
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

jmouton

hey  rman   i do the same thing ,,   it good to broaden your horizon  once in a while ,,,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Magicman

Jeff has many "goodies" in those little boxes in the "Post reply" page.  Click on them and see what happens.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

99% of my online time is spent at "Forum".   
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!