iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

beaver wood eater firewood processor

Started by tom saylor, October 02, 2013, 09:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom saylor

We purchased a beaver woodeater firewood processor that mice made nest in the control box .does anybody know where I can get a manual for this machine or a wiring diagram its the blue one with the diesel motor

Ford_man

I was able to get a manual on google for my old processor when I lost the original. splitwood_smiley

thecfarm

tom saylor,welcome to the forum. have you tried to call the company? Must be selling firewood? Good luck to ya. We all have trouble with them critters.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

tom saylor

the company went out of business in 1994 I think and no body has any information about them or their product .it was a well built machine ,ahead of its time ,probably bought out by another company

thecfarm

They did not leave a forwarding number?  :D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Axe Handle Hound

Looks like someone else had a thread on this processor a few years back and some of the members had the same machine.  Might try contacting them to see if they can help you out.  https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=39059.0

Thank You Sponsors!