iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A wet spring

Started by SwampDonkey, June 16, 2005, 06:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

I think we have enough rain already.  :( The fields are now super saturated and mucky. The spuds in this field haven't even broken ground yet. Your looking down hill. Water water everywhere!  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

crtreedude

Man, you are almost into summer and it isn't dry yet.

I was just talking with some people in NJ and they said it went from cold spring to 95 degrees and then back again. Very strange weather.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

SwampDonkey

It rained 20 days in May, then turned hot the second week of June until the 13th, then cool again and we've had heavy thunder showers for 3 days, then been raining hard since yesterday afternoon. My basement has some water trickling in and I haven't seen that this late in spring, unless my memory is fading.  :o

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

crtreedude

I always think of basements as wannabee swimming pools - it is only a matter of time and a sump pump breaks.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

SwampDonkey

Don't even have a sump pump, just a SLOW drain.  :(

Ianab

Sounds like a NZ Spring  :D
Autumn here.. thats about the same - rain on 23 of the last 30 days.

At least it's not snow.. although there has been a hint of sleet and some real hail a couple of times.

I'm packing up my Gumboots and Swandri and heading off the the Fieldays tomorrow.. hopefully I'll catch up to the Peterson and Lucas guys there. Camera will be with me as usual

Cheers

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ernie

Have fun Ian

I was going to go but I've got to make saw dust instead.

Look forward to your pics.

See if you can talk them into a shootout for next year :) :)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Thank You Sponsors!