iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Battling bots

Started by Jeff, December 08, 2023, 04:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The forum server has been under attack from chineses and Singapore i.p. sources for the last 2 days. Syill trying to identify them all and block. Thats what the reoccurring lags have been from. So, working on it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JJ

AI will enable more advanced and targeted bot deployment, coming soon are smart bots yet who can defeat 'I'm not a robot' quiz check.
Brave new world, truth and fiction lines will be erased in digital world.   Nothing can substitute F2F handshake, but that returns you to very small footprint in a very large, interconnected world..

JJ

thecfarm

That's why things have been slow.
Good luck with the battle!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Andries

Oh, that explains it.
I've got a flu bug right now, let me know if I can send some nasty virus right back at them!
Good luck Jeff, and thanks very much for all that you do.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

SwampDonkey

Thanks Jeff, for continuing the good fight.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

customsawyer

I was talking with my son yesterday, who is in the cyber stuff in the Air Force. He said that there was some new stuff happening on a lot of systems. It wasn't very good or very smart but extremely annoying. Hopefully you can get this kicked in the adz. 
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

thecfarm

I see you won the battle!!!!
The FF is back up to speed again.
Thank you!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Ive been locked out the last 4 hours.   :D

Jeff

Yea, for good measure we accidently blocked att, charter, spectrum and star link for a couple hours