iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Started by Autocar, February 27, 2011, 12:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

We went to the Buckeye Chapter Banquet last night, lots of neat merchandise plus a lot of guns. Everything I was interested in the bidding started where I was going to stop at  :D The last few years I can't seem to drag much home my luck must of went south for the winter. Anyone else ever go to these ? We did the S.C.I.Banquet last weekend and it went know better for me , but its all for a good cause.
Bill

sandhills

I go to our local Cattlemens Banquet every year, usually manage to find something nice for mom for Christmas at their auction, but like you say it's usually very expensive, but it is for a good cause so I either end up with it or somebody pays good for it.  :D :D

ErikC

We have gone to the Elk Foundation banquets, they are spendy but definitely for a good cause, and really a pretty good time too. Back Country Horsemen of America is another one we enjoy that's similar.
Peterson 8" with 33' tracks, JCB 1550 4x4 loader backhoe, several stihl chainsaws

woodtick#2

I am a member of the RMEF and at our banquet i won a pair of brunton binoculars.  A buddy of mine won a mountain lion hunt in New Mexico, killed a big cat weighed 110 lbs.
-Nathan

Fast Randy

I'm a long time member. Bow hunting and bugeling Elk is my favorite thing to do. The RMEF in my apinion is the best wildlife Organization of them all.

Thank You Sponsors!