iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2012 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP Thread!

Started by Jeff, May 28, 2012, 11:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Hey! It's time to start planning if you have not.  :)  Who's planning on coming?  

The Date for the Pigroast this year is August 4th 2012

Area Motels

Area Camping
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

customsawyer

If I can get done with my last order by that time the wife and I are planning on making it this year.

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Corley5

We'll be.  Myself, Dee, Zach, Zander  8)

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Jeff, Tammy, Stacy, Jeremy Delana and Avery, Pete and Lynda  will be here.

Cedarman

Ain't waiting to get the last order done or I would never get there.
I plan on coming15
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Dan_Shade

i'm planning on being there

that makes 18 (I counted OWW and his wife in my tally)

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

okmulch

Since I got a lovely stool I have been looking forward to being at this years piggy roast.

Make it 19!
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Meadows Miller

Gday

Ill be there again this year ill have 50 days to drop a block of pine with about 300 ton in it to top up the account too easy  ;) ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Burlkraft

Why not just 1 pain free day?

fat olde elf

Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

DanG

I really, really want to but have no idea what August might bring.  Pencil me in as #23.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Bill Gaiche

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

doctorb

As has been mentioned months ago, I can't make it, which upsets me greatly.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Warbird

QuoteSuggested routes

3,586 mi, 2 days 23 hours
    Alaska Hwy

This route has tolls.
This route crosses through Canada.

If I can make it, I won't be driving!  ;)

Okrafarmer

Just fly your warbird down.  ;)

I really want to come, but can't commit yet. Still reeling from the last trip I took-- financially reeling, that is to say. Quite happy about it otherwise.  ;D
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Shotgun

Shotgun & Mrs. Shotgun (Norm & Mary) makes 29.    (Oh, to be 29 again.)

Traverse City, MI
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

stoneeaglefarm

How do, We are new to the forum, Been logging for 26 years and am interested in meeting more folks in the buisness, We have a camper top and may consider coming on down, How many folks you expect and whats it all about. Give a shout on our e-mail or here, Our e-mail is stoneeaglefarm@gmail.com. Thanks Peter

Jeff

Peter, just search pigroast on the forum and you will see lots. This will be the 9th annual pigroast.  One year we had 26 states, 3 countries and 3 Canadian provinces represented. You and your family are more that welcome to come.  :)

Tramp Bushler

Google maps said it could not calculate the directions from Glennallen Alaska and where the pig roast was to be .
If your not wearing your hard hat when you need it. Well.

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

glassman_48

Jeff,
I am planning on coming down I am about an hour and a half away, I have a business I started recentlyl related to firewood products.  I am trying to learn as much as possible about this industry.  I would like you to e mail me at your convenience I have a couple of questions. kalglass@charter.net 

thanks Ed

BBTom

I am going to do whatever it takes this year to make it there.  So...Count me in at 30
2001 LT40HDD42RA with lubemizer, debarker, laser, accuset. Retired, but building a new shop and home in Missouri.

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!