Sponsors:

First Whack!

Started by Ugly Tree, January 17, 2015, 11:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5quarter

Quote from: Ugly Tree on January 19, 2015, 07:39:50 AM
...My brother is a former saw miller...

No such thing.  ;) :D :D congrats!
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Ugly Tree

Will do, Piney.  Might be coming sooner rather than later.  Worked off graveyards yesterday morning and spent many hours trying to re-level after the mill had settled.  Has me ready to put it on a rigid trailer frame to make everything easier.  Will definitely need those hydraulics then.  Very interested in your's and Planman's solar kilns too.  Is that your place on the right leaving Marion heading to Sterlington?
Woodland HM126, Massey Ferguson 3165, 440 and 210 Stihl, a lot of grunt bars.

pineywoods

Quote from: Ugly Tree on January 22, 2015, 08:23:59 AM
Will do, Piney.  Might be coming sooner rather than later.  Worked off graveyards yesterday morning and spent many hours trying to re-level after the mill had settled.  Has me ready to put it on a rigid trailer frame to make everything easier.  Will definitely need those hydraulics then.  Very interested in your's and Planman's solar kilns too.  Is that your place on the right leaving Marion heading to Sterlington?

Nope, that would be LeroyC, super nice guy, runs a fully loaded woodmizer LT40 super. Take the next left to my place, behind the old abandoned school. 500yd on the right, mill is in the back yard. Planman is a bit harder to find  ;D

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

fishfighter

Hi there tree. New member here and yes, I live in Louisiana. I see you have a Woodland 126. Well, I just order one today. How you like it? Treating you right? If you were closer, I would of like to come by and check out your mill. I live about 35 miles north of Baton Rouge.

Ugly Tree

Fishfighter,love the mill. Being level is critical. Nice price for entry level. Not a money maker but will cut some lumber up for personal use,no doubt. Best of luck.
Woodland HM126, Massey Ferguson 3165, 440 and 210 Stihl, a lot of grunt bars.

Thank You Sponsors!