iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Today we ordered the pig and the port-a-potties (MEN'S and LADY'S!) so that means it is time to start getting a count for the pigroast. :)

You are not required to rsvp to attend, but we sure would appreciate it if you think there is a good chance you are coming to add your number of attendees to our count. This gives us a good idea on what to expect and also gives incentive to others to come. You can always retract if you need to, but you won't  ;) :).

Area Motels

Area Camping

I strongly recommend getting opinions on hotels or motels in the area from us or other members that have come to the pigroast. There are a handful that turn up on those google maps that we will strongly advise against. There are plenty of very good places to stay.

Please continue the count in your post. :)
Jeff, Wildflower, Stacy, Jeremy, Seester Leeenda, Tammy's mom and Gene make

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

fat olde elf

Fat Olde Elf makes 10, I think..........I am still fat but 20 pounds lighter.....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I can honestly say, we wanna come but we can't make it this year.
But I will send some friends Jeff.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

trapper

Joyce and I have been talking about it since last year. that makes 14. We offered Youkon a place to stay overnight half way there to encourage him and the family to come.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

gspren

Kay & I make it 16, probably stay at Hidden Hill CG.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

goose63

Nancy & I make 18 what is a good motel to stay in?
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

bates

Da wife and I make 20.  But I didn't see the date?

Jeff

Friday evening August 5th and Saturday August 6th
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

bates

Thanks Jeff, hopefully by that time I will be just like Scully and be officially retired from my day job.

Ron Scott

~Ron

stanwelch

Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

Cedarman

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Tam-i-am

We will be there.  I'm bringing Logrite Brownies and Koolickles!

So 4 more makes 31.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

derhntr

Jeff,
As much as I would like to attend, the Michigan Army National Guard has other plans for me starting that weekend. That starts our annual training in Grayling.
2006 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 with command control (I hate walking in sawdust)
US Army National Guard (RET) SFC

Josef

I've followed all your adventures at the pig roast for several years now and would love to attend, but so far it's been too close to our family vacation in the keys. Lobster season starts Aug 6th and I'm in a boat with kids and grandkids spending the week snorkeling and fishing. Sorry to miss the pig roast but look forward to all the pics and reports after the event, wonderful to put faces to names from your reports. Have fun, stay safe, some day I'll find out what "purple drank" is,

Joe

In my house I'm the boss, I know this because my wife said so, I only hope she doesn't change her mind!

New to me Timber Harvester that I'm learning to operate, been building a home built mill for a while, should be ready to make sawdust with it someday if I ever quit "modifying" the design.

DR_Buck

Kitty and I are planning on making it. So I guess we're 32 and 33.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

jmouton

i know 3 of us but probably 4 so   37 8)
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DR_Buck

Just made reservations at Countryside Campground.  Hidden Hill is booked full for the weekend and not available.    Kitty and I Plan on arriving Thursday evening the 4th.  We're already in the count up above, so no increase in the number.

gspren

Has anyone ever stayed at Countryside Campground? I guess I waited too long for Hidden Hill.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

DR_Buck

Quote from: gspren on June 20, 2016, 10:29:50 AM
  Has anyone ever stayed at Countryside Campground? I guess I waited too long for Hidden Hill.

Haven't stayed there either but Good Sam Club rates it 9/10/9 on a 1 to 10 scale for each category.    Also receive 10% Good Sam member discount.

Thank You Sponsors!