iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2017 Pigroast RSVP 14th annual

Started by Jeff, June 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAB

Quote from: yukon cornelius on August 08, 2017, 11:34:51 PM
We had so much fun! I just want to thank Jeff, Tammy, and all the friends and family for all the work to put on such an event. I also want to thank all the great sponsors and donors. It was great to see all our old friends and make new ones. I never made it around to meet everyone.

The first person to point this out to me was Andy White. All the members here are all the same. Hard working, generous, kind, caring, all around great people.

We are definitely planning to attend the next one and so should you.

Start the countdown 8)

I did, as I reserved a campground site for next year.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bark Beetle

Thank you to Jeff and Tammy for hosting such a wonderful event. Thank you to all the sponsors and donors for all of the great door prizes. It was great to meet new friends and see old friends and eat some great food along the way. I already can't wait for next years pig roast.
You don't work wood, you work with wood.

PA_Walnut

Dang! Just missed it! My mom was a Yupper, so we visited upper peninsula last summer with my kids. Just loved it up there.

Maybe next year.

In the way of an intro, I am a former LT40 Super operator 12 years ago. Life got in the way and I became saw-less. :( Back to it now, so glad for the therapy!

I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

grouch

Welcome to The Forestry Forum, PA_Walnut!
Find something to do that interests you.

pigman

This is the bird house that I told my wife not to choose as her door prize since we were in a small two seat rag top . We got it in the car by putting some of our clothes in the storage place for the top when it is down. If the bird house was one half inch taller, we would have had to tie it on top of the trunk lid. It was a nice prize donated by Log-gistics, but it was just almost too large for our car. When we got it home, of course, my wife wanted it painted
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Roxie

Say when

Kingcha

Thank you Jeff, Tammy and your entire family for another great day.     Looking forward to next year.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!