iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2017 Pigroast RSVP 14th annual

Started by Jeff, June 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

WDH

A fine goat, Sir, and you, too, will be missed.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

jmouton

cant wait to see everybody,    ill remember some  names but forget most ,,, i  remember  faces better ,  so if i look at you funny dont worry i just forgot your name ,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

customsawyer

Well I've taken the days off and should be there mid day on Friday. 
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Brian C.

Sweet Jake, looking forward to seeing you ol' Georgia folks. Too bad they aren't letting goats out of the south. Are they quarantining them like ash trees?

Excited to see old friends make new. It is always a grand time!

chet

Judy and I are pointin' our wagon south of da bridge in da mornin'   :)
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

coxy

Quote from: Brian C. on July 30, 2017, 01:05:50 PM
Sweet Jake,  Too bad they aren't letting goats out of the south. Are they quarantining them like ash trees?

:D :D :D :D :D

WDH

He might have got BBQ'd in this heat.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

You won't bbq up here this weekend. You may need a jacket. High in the 60;s friday, lower 70's Saturday, 50's at night.

Bruno of NH

Perfect temps :)
Wish I could make it.
Trucks in the transmission shop for the 2nd time this month.
Hope to make it some year
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

ronwood

Looks like I going to make it up by mid day Friday. 1st pigroast for me. After pig roast heading up north.
Staying at Hidden Hill RV park. 

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

yukon cornelius

We plan to be up there Thursday evening.  8)

My youngest son ,Henry (6), kept asking when we were going to "Mish". We couldn't understand why he was calling it that. Today he asked when were we there before because he didn't remember going there before, then it made sense. He thought we were going to " Mish" again....  instead of Michigan :D
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on July 31, 2017, 07:18:14 AM
He might have got BBQ'd in this heat.

I came close in this heat! Its been awful!!!!!!!  smiley_sun smiley_sweat_drop smiley_sweat_drop smiley_sweat_drop

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Harold

sandhills

DanG boss, you may have to get 2 little piggies!  :)

Jeff

We've never ran out of Pork.  It would be nice to have not so much left over!

Gadrock

I missed last year ....seems like i have missed many years. If i can get things to line up just right i will be there. Not any trinkets and gifts from my blacksmithing, but just me.
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Grizzly

I'm starting to get ticked, mad, upset, and all the other adjectives cause I won't be there.  >:(  So y'all have a grand party and mind yourselves cause I won't be there to remember, and more importantly, remind you of all you did and said!!  ;D

Lyle
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Jeff

5 guests already. 2 from western Yooperrland, 2 from Vermont, and one from Oregon.

petefrom bearswamp

Linda and I will be there tomorrow late PM depending on traffic.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Savannahdan

Wife and I were ready to prepare for the trip and got our plans changed.  Her Mother passed and we're busy with returning her body to PA for funeral services including burial with her husband at Indiangap National Cemetery.  Have fun for us.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

EvilRoySlade

I don't really know any of you but I live in Midland, about 40 minutes away. I assume I'd be welcome but I'm a bit awkward not knowing anyone.

EvilRoySlade

Quote from: yukon cornelius on July 31, 2017, 03:11:58 PM
We plan to be up there Thursday evening.  8)

My youngest son ,Henry (6), kept asking when we were going to "Mish". We couldn't understand why he was calling it that. Today he asked when were we there before because he didn't remember going there before, then it made sense. He thought we were going to " Mish" again....  instead of Michigan :D
Kids are great. A few years ago my son, about 3.5 at the time, was looking at what I was cooking. He said to me and my ex, "wooks wike titen". Of course we responded with kitten and every sort of word we could think of that sounded like that. He kept repeating himself, not getting frustrated. Then finally he just belted out, "cockadoodle do...titen". Oh, chicken.
I'll never forget that memory.

Thank You Sponsors!