iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2017 Pigroast RSVP 14th annual

Started by Jeff, June 06, 2017, 08:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Have no fear ers!  Come on up. It's close enough if you don't like us, we can follow you home. ;) :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jim_Wahl

Sorry for the late notice, but it looks like Joanne and I will be there. So that makes it about 657 or so, right?
1997 Peterson 9" WPF since 1998
2004 Baker 3667D since 2014
Cooks Catclaw sharpener and setter

I am from Iowa, but I seem fine.

Andries

Sorry to say that I'll have to take a pass on this years Pig Roast.
I was planning on going, but the current project just keeps on growing.

It turns out that spiral stairs around an un-shaped tree trunk are a challenge . . . who knew?
It would've been great to sit with WDH and Customsawyer to figure out how the heck to build this DanG. thing....
Have fun all of you, and safe travels all of you Sawyers!
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

Howdy

Howdy Evil,  Come on over.  The folks are warm and welcoming, the food is tasty-fine, and the swag is abundant.  I too wondered about attending and would I fit in or be an outsider, but from the first sighting I knew I had found new friends and would have a good time.  I came from Oregon and was hoping to learn the people that populate the Forum were as genuine in person as they are online.  Once I wandered into the fray everyone I spoke with could not have been more friendly.  I had a wonderful time and know you will be just as welcome.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Jeff

goose63

goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

WDH

Andries,

Don't let things spiral out of control  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Andries,that looks good.
Could you start another thread about it?
Looks like it's outside?
Is that a step in the back ground?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bark Beetle

You don't work wood, you work with wood.

Jeff

Busy Beaver Lumber

Have a daughter that is having C-section at 9:30 in the morning. Want to stop by hospital to check on her and see newest grand baby, then we should be on the road by noon. We are staying at Osceola Grand Hotel and may come by tomorrow night for the Friday night action, then of course be back Saturday.

When we last came two years ago, we brought door prizes that we did on our embroidery machine. This year our door prize offerings are coming off our laser engraver, but thats all the info you will get and will have to wait and see on Saturday.

Mrs. Beaver and I cant wait to see you all again

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

coxy

sounds like some nice prizes  cant wait to see pics     thank you for your support 8) 8)

Jeff

Coxy, you still have plenty of time to get here.

coxy

I know  ;D  but  I had to do a big honey do list   in order for me to get my new toy I agreed to spend a week up north before the logger fest and just couldn't swing every thing in one month   don't know what it is but everyone always plans things in August   ??? :) I will get there someday  :)

pasbuild

Wont be riding anywhere in this weather, have to give it a try another year.
UPDATE
Canceled my hotel reservation, went down to the neighbors to let him know I changed our plans and he said B.S. he took a vacation day from work AND WE WERE GOING, so on with the rain gear and away we go.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chris Burchfield

Motley crew is all I can say.  Hope everyone makes it to and back home safely.  Wish I was there.  I have an 11:a.m. appointment today with two and four year old grandsons celebrating their birthdays @ Chuck E. Cheese.  Ya'll have fun.  I did notice grits were not included in the breakfast menu.  Ug.  :D :D :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

coxy

MM you shur have put some miles on you hind end in the last month  ;D must be the sun hitting just right looks like the boss is all gray :-X :D

Texas Ranger

Hey!  How about some pictures for us stay at homes.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

stihltoomany

Sad to say we will not make it to the pig roast. I am very disappointed that I will miss all the great conversations with those attending.  we will try again next year
Way too many saws, mostly STIHL
Bobcat S650, Bobcat 331 excavator Bobcat A770
and other dirt toys
Looking for hyd bandsaw mill, Timberking used maybe? NOT anymore!
WoodMizer LT40 super

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Kingcha

Bread just came out of the oven

Hope to be there by 11:30 am

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

thechknhwk

Thank You Sponsors!