iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Having Hard Time Connecting to FF Tonight.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, January 18, 2015, 07:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

Thanks for all the effort Jeff, I can't read Chinese either so I for one would like to keep it here  ;).  I'm sure everyone else this day in age knows but me, what does I.P. stand for?  Thanks again!
Oh yeah, Poston, only the "meatbots" do  ;D

Jeff

Internet Protocol

today's bad guys so far, Singapore and France.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Alow.....My name is ONEHUNGLOW. I am knew to your Tree Format. I have know truble getting on when I won't.
My conxtion is wonderFUL and I learn much. U no my I Pee address but u can't stop me.  ;D
I sail Chinese sawmills. "Chinamizer".......u may have heard of it. May I have me a Chinese Banner for my product? My product good.
Waiting to sail.
Thank-u. Regards from Jen-sing, China.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WmFritz

You probably outta look for a new dentist.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

so il logger

coxy

only u u old goat only U  :D :D :D :D    and yes thanks for every thing you do for us  don't know a thing about the page you posted and don't want to  ;D the thing you go through to keep us happy   THANK YOU

samandothers

Jeff,
Why do 'bad guys' do this? What is reason?

whitepine2

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on January 18, 2015, 07:47:04 PM
Not fussing but just relaying info.
I could not find the other thread...it was taking to long.

Move this to original thread if you like.

I started having trouble at 7:19 pm EST.
Taking about 40 seconds to 1 minute for FF to load and even to refresh between pages.
Its now 7:46 and is still doing it. Once it said "cannot connect to server at 8:41 pm".  :)

****Its 7:50 pm.....member in N.C. text me says he's having trouble loading pics*****

**** Its 7: 52 now......speed back up to normal****

******8:01......no connection****

Yup at least I know it's not my computer,some piece of mind anyway.

Jeff

I've spent considerable time the last few days just sitting and watching IP traffic flow and logs, and adding I.P. blocks to the server.  Have you guys noticed any difference in your connectivity issues the last couple days?  Better? Same?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Hilltop366

beenthere

I found it really slow this morning about 8:30 cst. Then about 9 am or soon thereafter, everything started moving real fast.
There were 451 guests when it was slow, then thinned down to 351.

Sure appreciate your hard work and dedication, but on the other hand, really makes one appreciate all the times when FF is working up to speed. So easy to forget how it used to be in "the old days". :)

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I was big time slow this morning sometimes taking up to ~30 seconds for a page to load, but the "page created" clock below was always less than .1 second.

I got busy with my laptop/SD card issue and have not thought about it until I read this.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

Working just fine now. Around 8 am cst today it was so slow just about unusable.  Jeff, we all all appreciate your efforts... Thanks
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Thank You Sponsors!