iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

anyone from west virginia

Started by woodman44, September 29, 2010, 03:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodman44

also anyone in the bundled firewood business?

Qweaver

Welcome to the forum Woodman44.   There are several hillbillies on here.  I'm in Weston and saw with an LT28.  Tell us about yourself.
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

bugdust

Woodman44,
Bugdust here is southern WV. Milling with a Woodmizer LT40HD. Retiring in 15 days (not that I'm counting), and looking forward to making lots of saw dust. Tell us more and where you're at. Good luck and good sawing.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

JimMoore

Welcome to the forum Woodman44 javascript:void(0);Milling with a Lumber Mate 2000.

SamB

Welcome to the forum, I'm a part timer/ hobbyist sawing mostly wood off the homestead with a TK1220.
Is the #44 in reverence to a prominent native West Virginian?    :)

dad2nine

I was born in a holler right outside of Davy WV - does that count?

schakey

Hello and welcome woodman44. :) Have some land in Wayne county dreaming of the day we will
be building and living there 8) Where are you located?
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

woodhick

Located in Hurricane between Charleston and Huntington.   Sawing with a LT40 with added hydraulics.  Just a side line business right now.  Lets us know where you are located. 
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

schakey

Hello Neighbor ;D  We are 15 miles south of Huntington, about 3 miles off Rt 152 on Joles Branch Road.
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Skip

Northern panhandle 10 miles outside Whg 3 miles below Cabelas LM 2000

Thank You Sponsors!