iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Not expected.

Started by Jeff, November 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Magicman

Looks Delish!   food6  Lynda just might put an end to those "bowtie goulash" suppers.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

Main course! Bluegills caught by my Sister on the lake she lives on. I did good! They was delish!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

My money says you'll go to bed with a full belly tonight, Jeff!  food3
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Oh! And there was taters. ;)

Jeff

My son Jeremy gave me a machete for my birthday, god gave me  a snow storm, the steel roof on the cabin gave me a sudden huge snow mountain I needed to move. All rather insignificant and unrelated until my cousins beautiful little boy from south carolina seeing my winter pictures on face book asked his mom to ask me for a snowman.

Yes she's my older sister!

Oh crud, I forgot to put on my hat.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Resonator

Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Jeff

Hope this guy is in the same place tomorrow as he was yesterday.

I caught the moon a few minutes ago resting on top of the big white spruce in the yard.

samandothers

Star at the top of the Christmas tree!

Jeff

We are on north caribou, this is on south caribou.

FUNNY!

Chuck White

That's a very nice buck in reply 58 Jeff!

Wouldn't mind at all, getting a decent shot at him myself!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

View from the blind Lynda is hunting from last night. I'm roughing it much further back.

Al_Smith

I've hunted Pa,West Virginia ,Colorado and Ohio .This part of Ohio probably has the largest body white tail with the biggest racks because of the food supply .My lady friends deceased husband and one of my best best friends had one of the largest which I think still holds a record in the "Ohio big bucks " 

Those bucks are amusing when the rut comes around .They throw all caution to the wind .I see a few on the edge of my woods,head up sniffing the wind in the light of day as if nobody sees them .I don't even hunt any more but I do take pictures .

SwampDonkey

Been 3 or 4 does around and 1 buck. Never yet seen him, just tracks on the road. They been crossing up above the house through cousin's Christmas trees. Been guys hunting the fields hard behind there, but that all ended last weekend and that buck is still making tracks. Buck only hunting up here. Used to be large herds of deer here and a lot of fellas from south of the border took some trophy buck back home. My grandfather was a guide for nearly 60 years with his own camps. Loss of winter habitat killed off the deer and the coyotes (coy-dogs actually) didn't help none. But right here where I grew up in farm country we never had many deer, we have a lot of moose instead.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ed_K

Had a spike horn chasing one of our home doe's yesterday out in back of the house. We have 3 doe's that stay right close to the house, especially during hunting time  ;D.
Ed K

woodmaker

Great pictures Jeff.  Back when I had a real job (worked for someone else), the first day of deer season was a national holiday,at least in my mind. Once I started working for myself, I decided that I was a way better excavating contractor than I was a hunter,and thus much more likely to eat, if I sat on the seat of an excavator
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

Jeff

Ive got until Wednesday to outwit that big bodied buck. I have a lot of pics of him. Some during the day at stands where i wasnt. I saw him in perso friday afternoon. One antler beam sticking out from behind a tree and his stomping left foot. He left directly away behind the tree.

I got a picture of him actually pissing on one of my mock scrapes. I think he was saying ha ha!

Ill try and post later.

WV Sawmiller

Jeff,

Good luck on getting him. I had a big buck on Ft. Benning (Very unusual as most deer there were pretty small) one time turn 90 degrees to me and kept a 12-14 poplar directly in line with us as he calmly walked away. No sign he ever knew I was there. I could see antlers sticking out on either side but could never get a shot on him. It amazes me how slick they can be to escape sometime. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Jeff

thecfarm

Them daylight pictures makes a hunter droll!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

Some nice deer. And deer like cranberries to you know. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Ron Scott

Very nice! Great picture of him. Just need to keep hunting for him.
~Ron

Papa1stuff

I say let that beautiful creature live ! 8)
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

Jeff

Are you talking to me, the guy that will put him down swiftly and humanely if given the chance, or the wolves here that will start eating him while he is stll alive when they catch up to him? And they will as he is an old buck for here. He will slow, if not this year, then soon and the wolves will run him down in the snow.

Thank You Sponsors!