iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Congratulations Dennis

Started by Magicman, December 18, 2019, 02:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

The Winter Edition of the  Wood-Mizer Way magazine list another Forestry Forum member as a member of Wood-Mizer's Million Board Foot Club.  Congratulations and Welcome.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Congratulations on the milestone Dennis!

I enjoyed this addition with the projects folks created with their Wood-Mizer saws.  I was particularly liked the Chapel the gentleman built.  What a project.  The casket for the person's friend/acquaintance was interesting project. Great stories behind the projects and so much devotion to the projects to bring them to completion. 

terrifictimbersllc

Just got my Woodmizer Way.   Thanks Lynn.  

Coming home from every saw job I see the plaque. The jacket is very comfy, nicest one I own reserved for church, going out, opera, etc. 

Very satisfying to have these milestone markers & honored to be part of the tradition.

Dennis aka terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

Looks like a Carhartt style "duck cloth" jacket.  I really like it.  smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

dgdrls

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping

A very nice achievement,
Congratulations

D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

Dennis,
I got my first Woodmizer way yesterday. 
Congrats, I have been blessed to receive some of your fine sawmilling work.
Now with my own Woodmizer, I hope to get in the club sometime.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

SwampDonkey

Congrats, and that is a lot of sawing. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Sixacresand

At a minimum of 25 cents per board foot, that would be a hard earned $250K.  Congratulations!
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!