iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Jeff, February 28, 2022, 10:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom King

We watched 1883 all the way through for a second time when we couldn't find anything else we wanted to watch.  Then after they started showing Yellowstone on network TV, we decided to go back and watch it all the way through again too.

We're also watching Bass Reeves.  I also read up on what history I could find about him and was surprised to hear that the Lone Ranger series was based off him.  He rarely missed with either hand, and was never injured in a long dangerous career in real life.  I'm sure if he had been in the 20th Century, he would have been a professional athlete making tens of millions of dollars.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Texas Ranger on December 04, 2023, 02:50:36 PM
Lawmen:Bass Reeves seems to be fairly close to Fort Smith and the hanging judge.
It does sort of run along Judge Roy Beans story as everyone so far has got hung lol
This judges name is Issac Parker.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

GAB

Quote from: Raider Bill on December 04, 2023, 04:01:40 PM
Quote from: Texas Ranger on December 04, 2023, 02:50:36 PM
Lawmen:Bass Reeves seems to be fairly close to Fort Smith and the hanging judge.
It does sort of run along Judge Roy Beans story as everyone so far has got hung lol
This judges name is Issac Parker.
Well that's one way of reducing the number of repeat offenders.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Jeff

Ive not been able to get past the first episode of bass reeves.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

It's pretty slow moving.
I don't see a second season coming.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Peter Drouin

Nice new pix Raider  Bill.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Raider Bill

My profile picture? That's 4 years old. lol

moosehunter

Raider; I thought you had upgraded to a tryke, so avatar must be older.

Jeff; I'm still laughing about Waltmire! I had to do a double take, had one of those, "wait a minute" moments
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Raider Bill

I did about 3 years ago!

Magicman

I think that he even considered this one.  Yikes !!!
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

Magicman

Sue Ann would have enough room to put her stuff.   ::)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I dunno bout dat! :D

Peter Drouin

I must be getting old, or just can't see.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Raider Bill

I do need to change it.

Thank You Sponsors!