iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sad News

Started by customsawyer, November 28, 2023, 08:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I have just learned this morning of J R Warren passing last night. He was a quiet member here but made it to all of my projects once he learned of them. I have no news of any arrangements at this time. His handle on here was Just Right. I ask that y'all keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. RIP Sir.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SawyerTed

May God be with all who mourn J R's passing!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Old Greenhorn

Sad to hear and what a shame. Still a young guy too. Blessings to his family.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

B.C.C. Lapp

Real sorry to hear this.  My condolences to his family.
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Sixacresand

Praying for his Family. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

firefighter ontheside

Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

kelLOGg

Wasn't he near Charlotte? Years ago I intended on dropping by to visit since I used to go there frequently. Sorry about his passing.
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

customsawyer

They are going to have his services at the Barnesville, GA. VFW at 12:30 to 1:00ish this coming Saturday if anyone wants to attend. He is being cremated so just a service.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

SwampDonkey

Condolences to family and friends and anyone else who was in his life.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

scsmith42

Jake, I'm really sad to learn this.  I enjoyed some conversations with JR at your get-togethers.
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Bruno of NH

Sorry to hear this 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

Condolences to his family on his passing!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Stephen1

MayJR Rest In Peace! Condolences to his family. 
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Ed_K

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family.
Ed K

Thank You Sponsors!