iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

nice maples in fall

Started by woodmills1, October 18, 2001, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

here is a shot of some nice color on the sugar maples at the south west corner of our property.  our would mean my self and my lovely wife kathy who has never even thought that i would treat her like a walnut tree                                        [img]
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

i tried to edit the image and it got lost so here i try again

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

CHARLIE

Nice colors! :o  I wonder...::), if you would go over and shake that Maple a few times a day, if it would it give ya more syrup? ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!