iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum Jackets

Started by Jeff, January 02, 2011, 02:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I had to start wearing mine in da U.P. over a month ago. I'm back home where I'm going through fall over again. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DanG

I'm already using mind down here in Florida.  We've been getting temps in the mid thirties already.  Maybe Spring will come in January this time.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

clif

Jeff I would like an XL brown jacket.  $$$  shipping?  Please  can not figure how to pay for it,  thought there was a store or something
Mighty Myte Mark IV Band Saw Mill .  " Don't let the past hold you back"

Brad_bb

Jeff, do you own the silk screen used for the jackets?  So that you can basically put screen any normal clothing item next time you go to do it(at a screen printing place)?  That way members could send you the clothing item they like and get them screen printed?  They did that at a TF guild event last year, the screen place was next door and people brought their own items and got them screened for the event.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

beenthere

Quote from: Brad_bb on October 29, 2011, 10:32:02 AM
Jeff, do you own the silk screen used for the jackets?  So that you can basically put screen any normal clothing item next time you go to do it(at a screen printing place)?  That way members could send you the clothing item they like and get them screen printed?   They did that at a TF guild event last year, the screen place was next door and people brought their own items and got them screened for the event.

Hey Mr. Jeff.

That sounds like a fun project  ;D ;D

;) ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

No. This is not silk screen process. its a heat activated vinyl/plastic something or other that permanently attaches the transfer that is cut out via computer. The process requires new unwashed fabric of certain types for the process to work.  The last thing i would want to have anything to do with is keeping track of individual clothing items sent to me, and not knowing whether the process even works for them.  Its hard enough to simply keep track of inventory for the different sizes of one product as they come in and out let alone a specific item for a specific person in two directions. I'm not much of a drygoods clerk. :)

beenthere

Maybe Brad is looking for something to do.   ::) ::)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Quote from: Jeff on October 29, 2011, 03:41:16 PM
Its hard enough to simply keep track of inventory for the different sizes of one product as they come in and out let alone a specific item for a specific person in two directions. I'm not much of a dry goods clerk. :)

:D :D :D Well, I got a good laugh out of that one. Sometimes it doesn't take much. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Brad_bb

Yeah, like I need another project!  My friends keep reminding me everytime I think about buying something (antique corn sheller to hull walnuts is the recent thought).  They tell me NO don't do it, it'll just turn into another project, and they know that I am already loaded for bear.  They know I'd end up tearing it down, and having to perfectly restore it over a period of years...

I was thinking if it was a silk screen he owned, It could possibly be done at the pig roast.  People bring their item and do it right there, like they did at that Guild function.  It was just a thought.
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

clww

I wore my jacket last night walking down our street and again this morning (38 degrees) putting wood in the truck for an afternoon delivery. The cold weather hit here Friday and the orders started coming in for firewood. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

LeeB

Any chance at all for another round of jackets? My old ones are starting to show their years.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

trimguy

Stephen1

I would order a Jacket. Large please .
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Jeff

Just letting you know I seen this, but odds are not. We dont have the ability to fund it any longer, and I imagine the costs would be way too high now. Shipping alone.

LeeB

Kinda thought that might be the answer but I thought i would try. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

firefighter ontheside

I'm gonna see if Cindy can put this on a sweatshirt I already have.  
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Jeff

You might try @Kitty . She has the forum logo and might be able to do a jacket dunno.

firefighter ontheside

I ordered a sweatshirt and vinyl in appropriate colors.  Cindy will make the logo based off the picture of the original shirts.  This will be a one off just for me.  Not making others.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Thank You Sponsors!