iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Holidays To Everyone!!!

Started by allyson, December 23, 2001, 09:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

allyson

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 8)
This is a great group of people here and I hope the holidays are filled with many blessings for all. (And everyday for that matter.) ;)
Merry Christmas!

Billy

Jeff

Thanks Billy!
I saw your post earlier but just now got a chance to post. Our last Christmas guest just left for my side of the family. We had 36 people and 14 were kids, 12 under the age of 12. Great to have all the family here. Great that they all have thier own homes! ;)

Tomorrow we are expecting my wife's family which will only be about 15. THEN, Christmas morning bright and early, Tammy and my daughter and I are getting in the truck and going on a road trip. Everything seemed to come together to allow this, (especially gas prices) so we're heading for Florida to visit with Tom and his wife. I am looking forward to working hard and eating peas, and maybe if I am lucky, somebody will force feed me grits which I have never tried. The truth is, this Michigan millrat has never been farther south then Ohio in the last 32 years, so I am looking forward to this!

Merry Christmas Billy, and everyone else!
What are ya'll doing for Christmas?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

First let me say Merry Christmas to all.

For the holiday I'll be staying put at the house with the kids and inlaws. Don't worry I've got foam earplugs. ;D  So I'm safe.

Now TOM I saw it in writing Jeff is on his way ready to work for peas. Let me in on your secret to get labor that cheap. It must be a doosie whatever it is.

Jeff good luck on your trip it should be an experience that you will talk about for years to come. Never south of Ohio, in a few days you won't be able to say that anymore. Just do 75 mph and you will get there in no time at all. Have a safe trip.
Hope the Mrs has the bags packed by now. ::)

One last thing. Tom your to take a bath and not just with soap but u gotta use it to on your body. :) :) :)

Hope everyone realizes that I'm only jokin
A merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year
Gordon

Corley5

We go to my Grandmothers Christmas Eve with Mom's side of the family, have breakfast at my parent's Christmas morning and then go to the Significant Other's parent's for dinner.  I'm always glad when when it's all over :)  Have a safe trip and a good time in the sunny south.  Don't work too hard down there.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

timberbeast

Season's Greetings to all!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) :) :)
Where the heck is my axe???

allyson

Glad to hear all the good responses. Everyone's having fun! 8)
Tomorrow morning, my father is coming and staying until the afternoon of the 25th. It will be me and my wife Allyson, our 4 children and my father. (And of course of dog) ;)

That Tom sure is lucky to be able to get help like that ;)
And so far, the only complaint I have heard has been from Charlie. :'( What's yor secret Tom? Please let me in on it.  ;) ;D 8)
Again, Merry Christmas,
Billy

Frank_Pender

To one and all, We, here at the Tanglewood Timber Tree Farm wish everyone the finest Holidays possible.  While Alice is deep in the kitchen preparing the Meal for the day, I will be found at the Mill sawing lumber.  It is a tradition for me to be doing something related to the Forest on that day.  I will do my normal walkabout on the Farm,  Thankful for all  that has been bestowed upon Us All.   8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

woodmills1

walkabout :D what a great term it is :D didn't really get it till we moved here with 85 acres, woods and orchard. :D walkabout.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Eggsander

Just dropped in this morning to wish all a Merry Christmas. I was glad to see the thread was already started.
No millin' today, no time. I got to make one last trip for groceries, I got to get my wife's present (can't get her to do that one!), and I got get the Christmas goose started.
All the best to everyone!
Steve

Jeff

Merry Christmas Steve! Do people really eat goose for Christmas? We always have ham or turkey. This years is ham. One year the mother in law made lasagna and it just did not seem right. :-X
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bibbyman

When I was a kid I'd gallivant around the hills and streams with my cousins.  Now that I'm older,  I like to take walkabouts around the farm.  Took one Friday evening and flushed a covey of quail – the first I'd seen in many years on the farm.

[shadow=green,left,300]Merry Christmas to all! [/shadow]

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

woodmills1

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A
SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO ALL
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Gordon

Over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go.

Well maybe not were going the wrong way :D

Now were going places

merry Christmas to all
Gordon

RavioliKid

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my forestry friends!

We are heading east for the holidays - Buffalo, NY, to be exact. Christmas, New Years and my newest niece's baptism.

We leave tomorrow morning.

I just checked in with the NORAD website, and Santa is heading my way! I'd better get to sleep!

See you in 2002!

Safe travels and good spirits to all!
RavioliKid

Ron Scott

Rav,
I know you'll have a "White Christmas" in Buffalo. I hear there was 2 feet on Christmas Eve.

Hopefully it didn't create any problems for your travel.
~Ron

CHARLIE

My home 'pooter is on the fritz, so I've not been able to get to the forum since I've been on vacation. I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas and that the Lord blesses each and every one of you throughout the coming year.

Note to Jeff........I hope you thought to take a spoon. Tom provides the can of peas and a can opener, but you have to provide your own eating utensils. I didn't have a spoon and Tom was nice enough to let me use his knife so I could whittle one. :o
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Thank You Sponsors!