iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

wiener proof your table saw

Started by Kevin, December 23, 2001, 07:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

allyson

I saw that last year when it was in the testing stage. I believe I saw it in my Fine Homebuilding magazine. :P It is pretty cool though. 8)

Billy

DanG

I'm sorta like the guy who was trying to figure out a thermos bottle that would keep hot things hot, and cold things cold.  HOW DO IT KNOW?!?!    :-/
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

DanG

HEY! If you put question marks and exclamation points together, they'll put your question to sleep!

Go figger! :o
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

timberbeast

Unbelievable!!  I'm buying it,  and then when I use my table saw,  I'm taping hot dogs to my fingers!! :)
Where the heck is my axe???

Frank_Pender

Hey Timber Beast this could well be the boon that the pork industry has been looking for.  If we could figure a way to just slip the things over our fingers with a bit of meat and the skin?  It might be the time to invest in pork bellies and buy a new mill with the  profits. :D :D :D :D   We could come up with some adaptations for cutters in the woods, using chainsaws.   And, too for those of us running sawmills. ;D
Frank Pender

Thank You Sponsors!