iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Another unique and creative idea from the north!

Started by Kevin, January 20, 2002, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Pending `s approval I will offer to make monthly printable calendars featuring active members of the Buyers Gang.
Here`s a sample, I still have to work on the sizing for a standard sheet of paper.
The only stipulation would be that the members be fully clad and active in a milling or logging operation.

Tom

Hey, that looks like fun Kevin, but do you think you are going to be able to make a universal calendar?  After all, you have some pretty short days up there. :D

Kevin

Tom, that fully clad was meant for you.
No shorts in the photos!

Jeff

I want July!  By that time I should have lost 60 lbs and I can have my picture taken with the caption. Besides my Burfday is in July and I will be 40 again.

Lunch time at the sawmill. I will be home lounging in my pool.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

You mean this isn't going to be one of those "swimming suit' type calendars?  Looks a little bit like "paint by the numbers" to me.  What color is 25, orange or blue? :D

Bill Johnson

Jeez Kevin,
Active in a logging or milling operation? I guess those of us who work for the gov't don't get to apply then :D we usally just stand around watching you guys do all the work.
 8)
Bill

Kevin

Ok Bill, there will be some exceptions for Canadians.  ::)

HORSELOGGER

Kevin, all I could find was pictures of me and the horses in our logging thongs :o  I' ll keep looking ;D
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

Kevin

Ok, I`ll take January because there`s only a few days left, Jeff you can save the link on your server and stick it on the side bar if you so choose.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/kvn.rob/calendar.JPG

Thank You Sponsors!