iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Links Needed From all Members!!!

Started by Gordon, January 24, 2002, 04:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon

Ok we have been working on a link directory and it's almost ready to go. So here is what we need now----links to go in it. Everything is not etched in stone and of course subject to change but it's a start. Please tell me what you think. I've got big shoulders I can take it.

Once we get enough links in the base we will make the link at the top left hand part of the screen live. But for now click below.

Here is a link to the list of links------LINKS

Go to the catagory that fits your link the best (all links are not on the front page-click on the heading to see them all) Then click and look for the add button. It's pretty much easy from there.

Remember that after you enter all the information, it will not show up on the link page right away. Reason being that all sites will be reviewed before they are put public.

We are still working on some of the support pages--like how to get listed--. as I said up top it's not etched in stone yet. But I couldn't hold back any longer. ;)

To all of you thanks in advance, we all know some great links will be coming from the group of posters on this board.

Thanks all
Gordon

Kevin

Gordon, slide over to the Milling Masters and help yourself.
Just put em where you want em.

Gordon

Now Kevin I know it's very cold up there in the great white north and the ole brain cells move just a tad slower. :)

But who would be able to give a better description of their own web site than --guess who--- YOU.

As to the other links, I'm going to start adding some tonight from my favorites and then it will be on going.

Gordon

Gordon

Thanks to all of you that have added links so far. But for those of you who haven't here is the link.

FORESTRYFORUM LINK DIRECTORY[/green]

Remember that this is still in the testing stages so some of the pages still aren't flowing like a well oiled machine, yet. Some more work has to be done on the thank you page part and a couple of other little things need hashed out.

If you have any questions or problems or suggestions or extra money just instant message me.

Thanks
Gordon

Jeff

Ok, Ok, I finally did sumthun.  The success AKA thankyou page you get after submitting a site is finally done. You no longer have to back track to add a link, or to return to the forum.

To intice you to add a link, I have added a picture of Gordon to that page. You have to submit a link to see it! 8)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Ok I couldn't resist I had to go and take a look see at the picture. Well you picked a pretty good one I must say. But here is a picture that I thought all of you might enjoy.

I caught this picture this afternoon, it's my youngest daughter. She knows she isn't allowed to play on the tractor, but you have to give her credit---she is wearing her seatbelt. Should have seen her eyes when I showed her the pic on the computer---BUSTED. :D

I would try and take a picture of myself but I don't want to break my new camera.
Gordon

Jeff

Cool pic Gordon, but who's the little girl driving? ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

CHARLIE

Looks like Gordon's little girl is driving or giving a ride to Snowball and Coaldust to me........... :)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Tom

bring'em up right, gordon....

They might make you a grader or mower one day and let you sit on the front porch with your mint julip.

swampwhiteoak

I never imagined Gordon was such a good looking fellow until I submitted a few links.  Gordon, I love your red pants and suspenders.  Where can I get me some of them?

I hear if you train your kids right, you won't have to do any mowing anymore.  Seems to me like this is the kind of behavior you should encourage.

Gordon

I believe at her age she might be better at wrecking stuff than grading it out. Time will tell I guess, if she is like the Mrs. she will run the tractor just fine. Sure would be nice to be able to kick back and let the youngins do the work.

Charlie you guessed the white cats name correctly it is snowball.

Most important the links are getting added to the Directory but we still need more of them! So far we haven't even scrached the surface. So keep postin! For those of you that have taken the time to add links or e-mail me links Thank you very much. I know everyones time is valuable.

Thanks
Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!