iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2013 Pigroast video feed and photos topic

Started by Jeff, July 31, 2013, 09:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

You may or may not see something here on the embedded video. Testing or actual broadcasting may be taking place at any given time. Just check back from time to time. Also, this is where we will post photos. :)  We'd rather have you here than out there watching, but hopefully, this will be the next best thing.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Currently I have the camera just pointed out the backdoor to test the system as it is raining out.

OneWithWood

Coming through fine.
The ad for the rehab center got me...I thought you had already started the proceedings :D :D :D ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Jeff

Nothing I can do about removing the ustream ads for less than a few hundred dollars. I wish there was. It is a hundred dollars per 50 viewer hours to remove the ads. You get a couple hundred people or more checking in, and that would go very quick.

Texas Ranger

Fish pond steaming, everything green, all we need is DocB staring into the camera. 8)
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

clww

The grill looks ready and the fish look happy. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

doctorb

I "met" Jeff, Tammy, Stacy, Icey, Scooter, and the fish last night for the first time in person.  I can't tell you how disappointed I was. ;). My advice is to stay home, cancel the pig roast, so we can get in a little fishing (not in his fishpond). ;). The amazing thing about meeting them yesterday was that it seemed like I had known them for a long, long time.  Looking forward to seeing you all. 8) 8)
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

We will make a sawyer out of you yet  :).  Maybe a sawyer of bones  ;D.  Just think of the reaction that you would get if you brought a Woodmizer Doublehard 10 Degree blade into the Operating Room  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Here are the first pigroast related photos. doctorb and I went fishing today. He must not want me to show my picture because my fish were way bigger than his, so he didn't send it to me. He did however send me the one I took of him. :D  I took one of the pile of fish I've eatin on after I got home!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

doctorb

I did not, and have not relented.  He has photoshopped his picture, and you all know he has the expertise to do so, to put me in a bad light.  This is the way you will be treated when you meet him in person ;D ;D.  Take my advice......turn back before it's too late......
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

Next thing he is going to tell you is we threw back all the big ones. ;)

Kingcha

Hey Jeff have you ever seen this   http://www.yawcam.com/

Free webcam software.    I have used it a few times and not bad for the money.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

sandhills

I didn't know guided fishing trips came with the pigroast!  :o  Hope all of you have a great time, get them pictures comin'  :)

DR_Buck

On the road with Dan Shade within the hour.  See you guys Friday.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Quote from: Kingcha on July 31, 2013, 11:43:38 PM
Hey Jeff have you ever seen this   http://www.yawcam.com/

Free webcam software.    I have used it a few times and not bad for the money.

Matt

Don't like Java. To much of a security risk any more.

Jeff

I do believe Bobby is getting "Hooked" on Michigan. He sent me this photo this morning from the Manistee River, where he went fishing this morning along with the message "Dinner is Served".  8) 8)

WDH

We are having salmon at the Pig Roast  8).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Roxie

Say when

submarinesailor

Is the annual pig roost going to become the annual forestry forum fishing tournament?  If that's the case,  I think Bobby won the first year hands down.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D

BTW – NICE FISH BOBBY. :o :o :o :o  Did you get to keep it?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Bruce

Raider Bill

Quote from: submarinesailor on August 01, 2013, 09:33:49 AM
Is the annual pig roost going to become the annual forestry forum fishing tournament?  If that's the case,  I think Bobby won the first year hands down.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D

BTW – NICE FISH BOBBY. :o :o :o :o  Did you get to keep it?  ??? ??? ??? ???

Bruce

catch me some walleye!
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Thank You Sponsors!