iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bye Bye 2013, Hello 2014 !!!!

Started by isawlogs, December 31, 2013, 11:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

It has been some what of a rush for me in 2013,  sure hope 2014 is calmer and easier to deal with.

With this I sure want to wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year  !!!

Bonne Année !!!
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

Lots and lots of happy memories in 2013. Had some sad memories too. Had some bad memories too. Looking forward to 2014.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Warbird

Firewoodjoe

Alcranb

Happy New Year!
2013 had some good memories but a lot more potholes than I care to think about. Really looking forward to the new year.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Holmes

8)  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! 8)
Think like a farmer.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

It's officially 2014.  Happy New Year everyone and Bonnie and Annie back at you, Marcel.   :)
Say when

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

WDH

Who is Bonnie and Annie?  I have never met them  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

beenthere

Happy New Year to All   8)

The Turner Classic Channel has an outstanding program going for another 2-3 hours. Past entertainment documentary's of MGM musicals. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

terry f

Not 2014 here yet, but glad to see it go

Higgins

Happy New Year!!

I'm going to celebrate by going to bed... G'night!

SawyerBrown

Happy New Year!  God bless us every one.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

LeeB

I managed to stay on the top side of the grass, so for me 2013 was a successful year. I can only hope 2014 works out just as well. Best wishes to all for the coming year.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

drobertson

Happy New Year from the Ozarks, I wonder what it would be like to bring in the new year with warm weather?
david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

red oaks lumber

man i'm glad 20    13 is finally done!!
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

goose63

Woke in 2014 so 2013 wasen't all that bad :new_year: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :new_year:
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Chuck White

Happy New Year to all!  :)

Glad to see 2013 is now behind us, several not so good memories in '13, so 2014 has got to be better!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

chain

Happy and prosperous New Year to all!

Beautiful, clear and crisp, New Year's morning, so innocent..

..who's gonna mess it up?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Happy New Year.
Went to sleep sometime around 10 last night......up at 7am.
Feel great.....heading to the mill about 9.  8)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

Happy New Year!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!