iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

optimized

Started by woodmills1, February 08, 2002, 12:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

jeff B here is my first optimized photo lets see how it is

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Rod

How may bd ft do you have on the trailer?

I

Bud Man

James==Don't tell-- Make everyone guess!!!   My guess is  2200  bd.ft.
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Don P

I'm thinking 26,390,000BTU's  :D

Frank_Pender

I will say, you have 1850bdft, log scale by Scribner  scale.
Frank Pender

woodmills1

just remember it is firewood from standing dead trees :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Rod

could you put that boom on a 1 ton flat bed? :o

timberbeast

Where the heck is my axe???

woodmills1

yes the grapple is small enough that it would be one ton fit quite good.  the company is metavic' but distributors payeur in sherbrook canada are the company to contact.  there are other small grapple loaders nokkia + i cant remember.  get a copy of saw mill and woodlot magazine and look at the ads.

CHARLIE

Woodmills, I'm guessing that trailor load is 1 1/2 Whacks. Is that close? :D :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

woodmills1

wood that be a whack and a half :D

CHARLIE

Yah, you betcha. I tink dat wood be a whack an' a half. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Kevin

Not enough for a whackanahalf.
More like a whackanabit.

Bud Man

How bout it James ---Did you put a scaling stick to that load of firewood yet ???
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

woodmills1

cut split stacked to a cord and a third.  nice dry white oak, followed by black and white birch both dead, that i left round for longer burn, and then standing dead ash, though unlike the others the ash die from some disease rather than shading.  the ash runs from hard and dry to very punky.  i don't think i know what is killing them.  i read about ash yellows but can't find any of the telltale growth at the butt.

any way i am already burning the wood :D that is the delight of standing dead wood, dried on the stump. :D

Thank You Sponsors!