iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The RMay Express

Started by Bro. Noble, September 30, 2004, 09:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bro. Noble

Had the pleasure of meeting another forum member in person this afternoon 8)  Roy is on his way to the P Bunyon show and stopped by to pick up some junk to haul to 'The Big Guy' who will also be at the show.

Every time I meet another forum member I am amazed at the feeling I get that they are long time buddies.  How can we form such close bonds on the internet?  I think part of it is that we have so much in common and partly because the members are such genuine down-to-earth people.

Like the others before,  Roy is just like he presents himself on the forum.  It's a real pleasure to know him.  

I'm envious of Roy and the rest of you visiting and having a good time at the show (not to mention eating those logrite brownies).

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

CHARLIE

Brother Noble......I'm skinnier on the internet than I am in person. :D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

oldsaw

Wood people tend to be "down to earth", and, well, more "real".  We tend no to try to be more than who we are, which is just normal guys.  The wood connects us, but, even without the wood, most of us are probably the kind of guys who would hang out with each other anyway.

Let's face it.  We're just nice people.  In that imaginary list of people you would just like to sit down and have a beer with, FF members are starting to populate a major part of it.  Everyone I've talked to from this place has been very friendly, open, and helpful...what else do you look for in a friend?

And Bro. Noble, you are high on my list.  :)
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Thank You Sponsors!