iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calendar Girl

Started by Autocar, June 17, 2016, 08:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

I forget what thread it was on but someone said something about a calendar with your favorite girl. My  wife had this pretty flower dress on last Sunday and I said to her if the Forestry Forum decides to make a calendar Iam going to take a picture of you standing in front of the skidder and send it in. What ya think about a favorite girl / logging equipment calendar ? Or family/logging equipment. Know trashy pictures just hard working loggers wifes and familys. Just a thought but would be pretty cool, wonder if it could be done for around twenty dollars. No big deal but just thought I would throw it out there. Jeff would have to be the deciding person on the idea.
Bill

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

rdobb13

Not sure if it came up in any other threads but I mentioned it in the "having issues" post.  I'd buy one, a clean version anyway.

BargeMonkey

.I would buy one and have a smoking hot 28yr old who will more than gladly take "clean" pictures on forestry equipment for a calendar. ;)  Good idea to throw out there.

Logger RK

deerguy

Hey fellas just saw this post and had to respond. Some of my best wedding pictures with my wife and grown children are around my old 330 TJ that the new wife painted for me. I'm in for a calender or 3 and would enjoy submitting a pic for consideration !!
I knew she was a keeper when she told me to buy the old skidder !!!!!

dustintheblood

As much as I like women and all, perhaps an idea for this would be to make it a family thing.  Pics of families together in the woods, around the machinery etc.  It would suit the tone and spirit of the ForestryForum community best I think. 

I've got some great shots of the boys working around here.  Some of them with milk crates strapped to the machinery so they could stand and reach the controls.
Case 75C, Case 1494, RangeRoad RR10T36, Igland 4001, Hardy 1400ST, WM LT40HD, WM Edger, ICS DH Kiln

woodmills1

Wasn't my mother in a Christmas calendar we had?
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

motohed

I think it would be a tribute to the wives we have , that put up with us being out of the house for hours and days sometime . They seem to stick with us no matter what , they are all beautiful in our eye's . Many times they work behind the sceens with little too , no appreciation .

Thank You Sponsors!