iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

northern tool Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company

Started by limbrat, December 24, 2007, 02:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

limbrat

When the topic of northern selling knock off Logrite tools came back up a couple of months ago i wrote then a long letter and email like a lot of people did. I explained why i wonted to stop trading with them and asked them to stop sending the catalogs and emails. I got a nice reply from them and the catalogs and emails stopped.
This morning there was a northern catalog in the mail and they have the knock off cant hooks and peavys clearanced. So hopefully they are going to stop selling them. I hope or little protest played a part. I am also hopeful that Logrite will be given a chance to fill the void at a profitable rate for both parties.
ben

sgtmaconga

Strike one for the power of truth. could this be the small spark that moves others?
Measure twice cut once

logwalker

More likely they started breaking and they didn't want to warranty them. Where is our federal trade commission when it comes to enforcing our copyright laws? Joe
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

submarinesailor

According to my wife who works at Customs and Border Protection (CBP), it their job to protect our Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - it's Christmas eve and I'm sitting here with 2 CBP people.  Logrite tools must have their "trademark and copyright recordation" on file with CBP - http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/import/commercial_enforcement/ipr/ .

IF anyone has questions about this area, PM me and I will get an answer for the CBP website or from her.

Bruce

Thank You Sponsors!