iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Dynamic Duo saws the day

Started by Southside, September 13, 2019, 10:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

In the sleepy village of King William Gotham, a farm owner worried how it would ever be possible to keep spending her days mending fences when all she had was a pile of oak logs and a riddle as to how the horses would stay warm without poplar siding for the barn.  

We take you to the action where our Dynamic Duo  bat-smiley is hard at work knocking out piles of fencing and siding lumber to ensure order rules the day!!  The only noises heard were the BANG of logs hitting the decks, the POW of  smiley_devil_trident splitting apart that some Joker left in the log pile, and the subtle ZING of @Poquo qualifying as a real sawyer.   smiley_cry

I wish I could say no sawmills were damaged in the making of this lumber, but there was that ZING moment...... :D

As far as I am aware no sawyers were wearing tights... :o I AM BATMAN!! :D  :D  :D

https://youtu.be/3vdvBj9z_Cg

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Poquo

I'm confused I thought you were Obi One master of the force , I saw you use the force on some boards .
2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

WDH

I did not think that you knew how to saw ash :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Nebraska

popcorn_smiley So is this going to be a regular Saturday morning cartoon? So somebody has to play Robin.... Saw' in  Superhero's.  :D ok I should be working...

Resonator

To really be  bat-smiley you have to turn the camera sideways so it looks like your running the Wood-Mizer up the side of a building.  :D
Under bark there's boards and beams, somewhere in between.
Cuttin' while its green, through a steady sawdust stream.
I'm chasing the sawdust dream.

Proud owner of a Wood-Mizer 2017 LT28G19

Poquo

I guess hitting the stop must be a rite of passage , right after it happened Jim walked over shook my hand said your a real sawyer now .
2015 Woodmizer LT40HD26

Thank You Sponsors!