iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Took the plunge

Started by customsawyer, January 26, 2006, 08:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandmar

Congrats Jake!!! That sure is a fine piece of machinery.Take pictures as soon as it arrives......first board sawn.......first whack-o-lumber...first dog sawn.....OOPS,forget that last one  ::) Still waiting for you to swing by here sometime when you are heading this way.

Sandmar

customsawyer

Thanks to all for the great responses. I didn't get anything all that special extra on it as it will live with mostly large oaks, cypress, and popular on it and I think that in the way I saw them with the butt end of the log facing me I am able to grab the chain saw and trim some from time to time as the saw is making its cut so I didn't get the remote or anything like that. I just got the mill with the 62hp cat engine and the debarker I think was extra on it. Oh I just remembered I order the WM log deck as well I will let you all know how that works. Thanks again for all the cheers in the background. 8)
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!