iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Question for Jeff --

Started by tgalbraith, March 19, 2013, 12:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgalbraith

I have posted a little, but have never figured out how to get the supplied "happy faces" pasted onto my posts?
A little advice will be appreciated.

P.S.-  keep up the good work
M Belsaw, 46" insert blade, Oliver 88 power  plant

Jeff

You simply click on the one you would like to use, and the "code" for it will be placed in your post box where ever your curser is. You will then see the smiley on preview, or after it is posted. You only see the "smiley code", not the smiley, before you post or preview.  To add another smiley, just click on another.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

tgalbraith

thank you for the quick answer.  I saw the codes appear, but since I could'nt get to see the smiley, I always went back and
eraced it.

beenthere

Yep, always good to click "preview" and get the real look at your post. Good place to catch typo's too.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Quote from: tgalbraith on March 19, 2013, 01:09:01 PM
thank you for the quick answer.  I saw the codes appear, but since I could'nt get to see the smiley, I always went back and
eraced it.

Well lets see some practice here tgalbraith!  :D ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

mikeb1079

you could always  ;) :) :D talk to meadows miller  :P 8) for some training.   :laugh: :snowball: :laugh: :D :D :D
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

clww

Ain't that the truth! :D :D :D ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

woodmills1

mater............................... ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: woodmills1 on March 20, 2013, 06:50:07 PM
mater............................... ??? ??? ??? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :o

mater:   I mater help me chop logs.  smiley_chop
mayonnaise:  Mayonnaise a lot of people here tonight.  smiley_argue01 smiley_beertoast smiley_love smiley_gossip smiley_gossip
bread:  The way I am has something to do with the way I was bread.  materhead
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

I'm a going to have nightmares again tonight.  :(
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

I hope Poston and Meadows Miller don't use up all of the the smiley fluid.    :o   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

giant splinter

I think I am going to be ill steve_smiley
roll with it

schakey

I am a man of little words so I use ;D stupid_smiley smiley_thumbsup
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Shotgun

Quote from: Magicman on March 20, 2013, 10:30:16 PM
I hope Poston and Meadows Miller don't use up all of the the smiley fluid.    :o   ;D

If he hasn't, he won't.      :D

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

tgalbraith

Quote from: Jeff on March 19, 2013, 01:57:03 PM
eraced it.

Well, I must be dumb because I still can't get anything but the code to be on my posts. I've tried "clicking",  "dragging" and
"cusssing" but to no avail.  I hope I can mill better than I post. 8)https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/cool.gif

tgalbraith

Quote from: tgalbraith on March 21, 2013, 10:36:15 AM
Quote from: Jeff on March 19, 2013, 01:57:03 PM
eraced it.

Well, I must be dumb because I still can't get anything but the code to be on my posts. I've tried "clicking",  "dragging" and
"cusssing" but to no avail.  I hope I can mill better than I post. 8)https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/cool.gif
P.S.=  'well, I just responded to another posting and added smiles: and guess what. THEY APPEARED. Now if I can remember
what I did.

beenthere

Quotethan I post. 8)https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/cool.gif

8) https://forestryforum.com/board/Smileys/default/cool.gif

Need some space between some smiley codes, such as the number 8 followed by a closing paren needs a space behind it to work.

Again, "Preview" is your tool to see the post and then make those minor changes if it doesn't look right.
You are getting it figured out, so keep on truckin. :)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!