Previous topic - Next topic

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

WV Sawmiller

Rich,

I love you man but every time I watch one of your videos I want to go out and kiss my hydraulics on my mill! Good looking lumber there. Any special use already planned or is it just stock for sale or future needs?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

richhiway

a few pieces were for a friend at work. The rest is to get a roof over the mill and I am planning a new 10X16 woodshop. I do sell a little occasionally. I'd like to build small sheds and sell them someday. Probably when I retire in a few years. I like the ones your doing look good.

I'd like to have the hyd. too but it's not that bad. Keeps my legs in shape!
Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

trimguy

Good video. I noticed you hand cranking a log turner, does that come on the wood miser or something you made ? I have a homemade mill and I think that would make my life easier. I was doing some SYP not quite as big as that and thought I was going to have to put a brick in my pocket (almost not enough butt to turn it).

SawyerTed

Another good video!  I enjoy your videos and respect your work ethic.
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

richhiway

Quote from: trimguy on January 19, 2020, 09:28:11 PM
Good video. I noticed you hand cranking a log turner, does that come on the wood miser or something you made ? I have a homemade mill and I think that would make my life easier. I was doing some SYP not quite as big as that and thought I was going to have to put a brick in my pocket (almost not enough butt to turn it).
That is a manual log turner that came with the mill form Woodmizer. There are other videos showing better on my you tube.
Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!