iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome Sawmill Exchange as our newest Sponsor!

Started by Jeff, July 09, 2015, 12:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We are pleased to announce the arrival of our newest Sponsor
Sawmill Exchange!

Sawmill Exchange is North America's largest source of used portable sawmills and commercial equipment for woodlot owners and sawmill operations.

Their purpose is to help people buy and sell used portable sawmills and equipment for sawmill & commercial woodworking operations.  Since 1996, they have specialized in providing information to help buyers and sellers make good decisions about buying and selling sawmill equipment.

Please welcome Sawmill Exchange, and Owner Linda Grodner to the Forestry Forum!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Cedarman

Many of us have owned 2 or more mills during our sawing career.  Great to have them aboard. 
Welcome  Linda and Sawmill Exchange
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

schakey

Thanks Sawmill Exchange we are pleased to have you as a sponsor, I check out your site often. smiley_blue_bounce
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Welcome to the forum and especially being a sponsor.
You have a very nice eye catching logo. I like it!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Andy White

Sawmill Exchange,
Thanks for your sponsorship of the Forum. I check out your site often, looking at circle mills and equipment. Just a dream of running one. Welcome, and enjoy.   Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

wwsjr

Thank you for your sponsorship. I scan thru your website often mostly for support equipment for my bandmill.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Ox

Welcome, Linda!  Thank you for sponsoring this forum with Sawmill Exchange, I'm sure it will help boost your business.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Ga Mtn Man

I almost bought my last mill through them but it sold the day before I called.  That diesel would've been nice  :-\.  Welcome Sawmill Exchange! 
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

fat olde elf

Welcome and thanks for your sponsoring.  I got my Cooks Cat Claw sharpener through your service. Visit your site frequently for equipment. Thanks again. Paul R.
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

okmulch

Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

beenthere

A great addition to the Forestry Forum. Hope we are "significant", and expect that will be true.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Linda and Sawmill Exchange!

Thank you for becoming a sponsor!

I cruise your site often.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

dutchman

Welcome.
View your sight when looking for equipment.
Thank you for your sponsorship.

Magicman

This is Wonderful News.  Welcome Sawmill Exchange to the Forestry Forum. 

I bought my sawmill through Sawmill Exchange in 2002.  It was only ~30 miles from me, but I would have never found it without their services.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Nomad

I've looked at your site many times.  Welcome aboard!  And thanks for your sponsorship as well.  (Are you going to make it to the Pig Roast, so we can thank you in person?) ;D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

47sawdust

Welcome Sawmill Exchange-I bought my WM edger through them.They are a great asset to the wood processing industry.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

jmouton

welcome to the forestry forum  linda , and the sawmill exchange

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

fishfighter

Welcome aboard. I been to your web site when I was shopping for a mill. Gave me an idea at what was what. Thanks and thanks for your support here.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

ellmoe

Welcome aboard. I'm very familiar with The Sawmill Exchange and am glad to see it as a sponsor.
Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

YoungStump

Welcome, and thank you for becoming a sponsor. I also have frequently visited your site.
Echo Enterprises 45HD2 production series band mill, Cook's Edger, sawing mostly pallet cants, rr ties, and grade lumber.

GAmillworker

Thank the Lord for second chances

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!