Quote from: Walnut Beast on March 22, 2021, 07:45:47 PM
Quote from: Sedgehammer on March 22, 2021, 06:38:58 PM
Still in the hospital ICU
They took her off of the amiodarone as her arm was really hurting
Put her on metoprolo. They were seeing if her BP held up
They wanted to do ablation surgery. She declined
Just did an echo. Waiting on results
What was her reason for declining the surgery
Oh, she's okay workin on other people, but she's not so ok with other people workin on her.

Did get her release. Picking her up as I text..... 8)
Necessity is the engine of drive

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Thanks everyone for your concern! It's appreciated!

Sedgehammer

Oh, another bit of news. I had an MRI on my right shoulder last week. doc called me yesterday. Near 100% tear in the roto cuff, 2 other tendons almost 100% torn, collarbone rubbing on bone directly on where it connects to my shoulder. she said 3 hours in surgery. 12 to 14 weeks recovery time.  :o :o :o

I guess i shouldn't be surprised. I've fell on it badly a few times since me accident with my stumbling and bumbling. If it wasn't for my pain meds for my back, I can't hardly move it.

aigheadish

Sounds like you have some taking care to do for both you and your wife sedge! Take it easy!
New Holland LB75b, Husqvarna 455 Rancher, Husqvarna GTH52XLS, Hammerhead 250, Honda VTX1300 for now and probably for sale (let me know if you are interested!)

Raider Bill

Welcome to the shoulder surgery club.

You guys need to get better as I plan on pulling in on the bike some day to say Howdy! ;) :)
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Sedgehammer

@aigheadish yes we do, but can't take it easy. Have a barn to build! 

@Raider Bill and you'd be most welcome! Not sure that's a goid club to be in, but be in i am. How'd yours turn?

Raider Bill

Mine turned out alright. The tendonitis I have that runs down my bicep is really the only issue I have with my shoulder surgery.

Now my knee surgery, that's a another story :'( :'(

I'll be bringing you some good ale. smiley_beertoast

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

mike_belben

I had my left shoulder done 10 years ago, scraped out the bone spurs underneath, sawed off the end of the shoulder bone and removed a tendon (or was it a ligament?) with it.  Also had the AC joint grinding that youve got but it was left alone.  The surgery did discover a pretty good tendon tear, also left as is. 

Im certain my right shoulder is just as bad.  They both hurt equally, and both elbows/wrists have become trouble since then.  Ive concluded getting old is for the birds and highly recommend avoiding it!
Praise The Lord

Sedgehammer

Getting old is the hardest work anyone will ever have whether you want to work or not 

Sedgehammer

Got the 20 fence posts in for the garden fence that's also the property line. 

Rebar tomorrow, forms Saturday, concrete Monday. $112 a yard. 15ish yards i thinks

Sedgehammer

Nebraska

Sedgehammer

Here's what we been doing last little while. Stem wall for the garden and property line fence. Hope to pour tomorrow.

Rains so hard and fast here, unless you have a garden on flat ground, it washes out badly every year. Stem wall stops that. Also putting in an outhouse pit. Hating having to run inside to go #2 & i strongly dislike removing shoes. 

doc henderson

forms look well done and nice and straight.!
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Sedgehammer

Thanks doc! There is one sub form that isn't, but that was set from last spring and we'll just pour over it and leave it.

Sedgehammer

Kids doing their school work. They've been that close every since. They're not twins (14 months apart), but you wouldn't know it.

They've been doing home schooling since October of 20 when their school teacher (they are in the same grade, as the boy skipped a grade) was having them help teach their classmates instead of challenging them with advanced work. 

Sedgehammer

Dry. Having to irrigate already. Supposedly allegedly it'll be 80° today...... :o :o

Sedgehammer

Here's some of the lumber for the barn build. Had to go to Louisiana. 6.5 hour drive one way. Saved about 5.2k.

Spent 2k rebuilding the orange trailer. Had 3.5k axles that were junk and no brakes. Put 2, 7.5k axles and 14 ply tires under it. Added 3" c-channel cross members. Put 4" c-channels under the original 4" c-channel hitch frame. Then added a 1/4" x 12" x 10' plate to strengthen the angle frame from the hitch 4" c-channel back. 

Hope to dig footings this week. 

Sedgehammer

Here's the wife's bill from the hospital for her 36 hour stay. It doesn't include the doctors bill and some other costs. Now she's wearing a heart monitor 24/7 for a month. It records any heart rhythms that aren't normal. After that they will decide if an ablation surgery is needed 

Sedgehammer

Here where we went last night for mothers day after we planted some garden. We got there at 8:45, so was getting empty. It's now my favorite local place for the ambience. 1st time there. My bride also liked it. The food for me, not so much, but I'll give it another try since we were so late. The rest of them loved their food. The bar was awesome.

Nebraska

Sedgehammer

Thanks @Nebraska 

Here are 2 more that are clearer. That panoramic gets blurry

Sedgehammer

Bout 3,500 lbs of cdx on the ole bob. Handled it nicely an easy like

Nebraska

Did you put velvet covers on the pallet forks lest you scratch that high dollar plywood???

Thank You Sponsors!