iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sorry, I had to share

Started by Riggs, December 24, 2012, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riggs

Christmas play at church. My daughter (age 4) in the red dress on the left, my son (age 2 1/2) in the red sweater on the right. It was his first performance, and I doubt I'll ever forget it.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz5bvPOXSDQ

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Isn't it amazing we have a place to share things we treasure with others?

Thanks for sharing this with us Riggs. They only stay young once.....this is wonderful!

:christmas:
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

VictorH

Don't be sorry that is great.  I had to stop it half way through and get my wife to watch it with me.  We both enjoyed it.  So did you do it again?

Magicman

Thanks for sharing that treasure.  It is obvious that he was the only one that had rehearsed, because he knew his part.   smiley_thumbsup   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pasbuild

You must be so proud him, he's a natural
had to watch it twice
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

two tired

now, if that isnt making a joyus sound. great video.
when wondering about weather conditions call the dog in and see if he is wet

Riggs

Quote from: VictorH on December 24, 2012, 10:01:44 PM
  So did you do it again?

I don't think I could have survived an encore. I laughed until i had tears streaming.
Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Roxie

That was just what I needed!   :)
Say when

martyinmi

Awesome!!!! :) :D :D Reminds me of my daughter at that age...28 years ago! :D

Thanks soooo much for sharing!
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

fishpharmer

Bravo!! :christmas:

A wonderful gift you have shared with your forestry forum family!
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

steamsawyer

Thanks Riggs, that is precious. It reminds me of videos I have of my grand kids when they were that age... That little fellow has got to be just like his Daddy, The apple don't fall far from the tree you know.

:christmas:

Alan
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

sandhills

Share all you want, that was great! Wish those kids a Merry Christmas for me, he put on quite a show  :)

TeaW

Thanks for shareing, the best thing I have seen for a long time! :christmas:
TeaW

Chuck White

AAAHHHH!  The Memories!

That was great!

:christmas:     :new_year:
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Left Coast Chris

That is really special!  Thanks for sharing.  You have a great family and church family.  Have a great Christmas.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Riggs

Thank you all for the kind words. Merry Christmas to you all.

Norwood ML 26

Ron Scott

~Ron

samandothers

That was wonderful!  Thank you for sharing, I too laughed but was amazed how well he did with the lyrics! He knew his stuff and enjoyed himself enough to want to do it again.  The daughter was lovely too and did not stifle his 'energy'!

Fantastic memory you will have.

Thank You Sponsors!