iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sure Like To Share

Started by Autocar, June 09, 2015, 07:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Mc

I lived a few miles north of Fostoria.

Still get back into the area at times. The company I work for has a manufacturing plant in Fostoria, and another in Wapakoneta.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

OH logger

yup real familiar with that area did a lot of work around there over the years. its a small world
john

Autocar

Got another three inches last night, one crazy summer for sure  ::).
Bill

John Mc

3"?  You're making me feel better. I was upset because we're supposed to get another inch today.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Autocar

John my sister and husband has a farm east of Ohio City they had 4.7 inches there real close to Vanwert Cty. flat ground water water everywhere. There calling for another cold front tomarrow evening and are predicking another inch just what we need  :D.
Bill

mesquite buckeye

I grew up near Helena. Lots of relatives near Oak Harbor. ;D

Going back for a few days in a week. ;D 8) 8) 8) :snowball:
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Autocar

On sunday there wasn't a cloud in the sky till late evening. Get up this morning and at 6:30 it started to rain again, we picked up another 1/2 inch so far and water is running across feilds like we got two inches. Ive never seen it so wet as it is this summer.
Bill

Thank You Sponsors!