iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

calling

Started by coxy, April 05, 2017, 09:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

all ford fans does any one have or know some one with a 6.2 gas in there truck would like all the good and bad about them got a smoking deal on a 2016 f250 with 10k miles but don't want to take the plunge just yet with out asking how good the 6.2 is  thanks

Dave Shepard

I've heard they are great, but that is just hearsay. :D A friend has one and tows all sorts of mini excavators and skid loaders. His brother and father have 6.7s, and they said they are probably going to go with the gassers for their next trucks. All I know is they can't  be worse than the 5.4.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

coxy

according to the spec sheet they will tow more than a diesel  :-\ ???

Magicman

I have a 6.2 in a 2012 F250.  I bought it new with absolutely no regrets.  It has ~58K miles on it and the oil is changed every 7500 miles.  Fuel mileage depends upon your speed.  It will get over 16 mpg at highway speeds and it is sorta stuck on 13.1 pulling the sawmill and short trips.  It doesn't know that our 23' 5th wheel RV is even there.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!