iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ez boardwalk jr. band length

Started by hackberry jake, January 29, 2012, 06:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

I need to order some new bands and cant find where my paperwork is for my mill. Anybody know the blade length on an ez boardwalk jr?
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Fil-Dill

if my memory is correct  I think they were 144".
EZ boardwalk 40

Fil-Dill

Scrath that Jake, I don't think that is right.
EZ boardwalk 40

peanuts roost

I'm planning on buying a ezboardwalk jr.   Are you happy with yours?  it will be my first mill and trying to find if customers are happy with theirs. Thanks for any opinions.

Nomad

Norwood LM2000 takes a 144" band.  The EZ cuts wider doesn't it?  I would think a longer blade than that.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

hackberry jake

I finally found my paperwork on the mill. 155" bands. I have been extremely pleased with my mill. You just can't find one built as tough as an ez boardwalk for the same price range.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

peanuts roost

Thank You   I feel like it will fill what I need.

Ozarkian

Peanuts; I will give a complete and thorough review of the EZ Boardwalk JR as soon as I get the tow package Edward Zimmerman has arranged to be delivered. Should get to me on Tuesday, then ill be making the trip to get Jr. and bring it home. 

The review will include plenty of pictures and a video or two. You'll be well informed, as I'll make sure to answer any questions you may have too.

-Ozarkian
13h.p. EZ Boardwalk JR.

peanuts roost

Thanks Ozarkian     Looking forward to pictures of your own mill sawing up those logs.Hope to be  sawing soon also. Good luck

steve phillips

hey ozarkian
i wana see you cutting buddy , i want to see me cutting . my goal is to be finished by the end of feb
if its not broke dont fix it !!!!

Ozarkian

This post just came in handy for me, I was looking for the blade size!  8)

Thanks Jake!
13h.p. EZ Boardwalk JR.

Thank You Sponsors!