iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

model 9 help

Started by Woodboogah, June 17, 2013, 12:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodboogah

I am having a hack of a time troubleshooting why my winch wont free spool.  Series of events that took place before this is.  Changed brass fitting because it got bent from saw landing on it inside cab.  Had a hitch on while this was happening.  Put back together and bled and no free spool.  No liquid comes out at all. I can winch in no problem though.    I checked the wheel cylinder cups cleaned everything up tried again and no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

mad murdock

Gotta be something blocking fluid flow to release band cylinder or somethingike that.  Really not too many things it could be. Hope you get it going.
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

ga jones

Did u take the side cover off and watch the cylinder actuate ? You can release the brake with the cover off.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

ga jones

The rods that guide the ram that the cylinder presses against get bent.if the cylinder leaked on the bands that will stop free spool also. It should still pull out but will be real hard.
380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

Woodboogah

After all that is it was I thought all along, just air.  That is the longest I have had to bleed it, seemed like forever.  Thanks for the help and tips!
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

Thank You Sponsors!