iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

white pine prices?

Started by VTWOODKID, March 14, 2010, 04:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VTWOODKID

I was wondering what the current prices for white pine in Vermont were going for per mbf. I got about 2400 bf of it on the international scale and im tryin to figure out what I can get.

Emajsh

The last pine i shipped went to Cyre lumber in Milton and paid 275, but that was a while ago. Not sure if they are taking it now with the roads all being posted. But i drove by Lamells in Essex a few days ago and it looks like they are still taking pine. Not sure where your located but it might be worth giving them a call
JD 340D  HUSKY 385XP 372XP

woodmills1

my local yard was cut off last week by irving, but he is still taking pine from us

130 for pallet  240 for number 1 185 #2
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

SwampDonkey

Irving's Doaktown mill offers $420/th for the good stuff, they call it grade 16 whatever that means

$370 for grade 1
$250 for grade 2
$150 for grade 3
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

240b

Most all the pine mills around have bought the wood they need and have shut everyone off.
Hancock was still taking logs up to Passumpsic last week. Price was 320 straight (16,14,12, down to 10") Good luck..   

Green Wood

Just sold a bunch to A. Johnson Co. $275 per Thousand Board Foot for Select grade and $150 for low grade. But I am pretty sure most places are done buying as all the roads are posted.

Thank You Sponsors!